View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 11:00 PM   #41
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepage0007 View Post
i def agree there, and the fact ..there are a bunch of ds out there from people who swapped there,s or ones that went 9in...hell, where is speedster,s send jamie{superchargedss} jenetty prob has 5 oem laying aroiund...if you spend 2 hrs looking you will find someone who is not worried about a buck and give it to you for the cost of shipping..i would of gave you mine...so for 25 shipping , some ofd us it,s not a big deal...no disrespect to others trying to get a couple bucks, but some are a little better off then others..so to help out a fellow member who got square wheels , i think we should start the randy foundation...

I've given a ton of stock parts to members on here at no charge. Drop springs, stock shifter, door panels, intake manifold, and a number of other things.

Heck, I gave GTAHVIT my exhaust and cats. ........

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
A little cheaper, but I can't see an illustration to see if the bearing comes with it.
Good Point. I gotta make sure it comes with the part that I realy need. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
Sounds like an excuse to buy a new tool! DIY

http://www.harborfreight.com/12-ton-...ess-33497.html

But, does sound like a bad carrier bearing. Could just be the magical PQ "luck" and you got a bad one and its finally done.

J
Jeez I hope its done.

But I'm not sure it's a simple press like that. The shop even said that they'd have to send it off to be done. To a clutch and drivetrain shop.