View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 06:42 PM   #336
Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Savage Setsuna

Drives: 16' 2SS, 12 ZL1, RIP Sasuke
Send a message via MSN to Heaven_is_inferno_orange Send a message via Yahoo to Heaven_is_inferno_orange
After a year and a half of working there I can finally add Herb Jones Chevrolet in Elizabethtown, KY to the Stealerships list. Ive seen first hand how some of the cars and customers are treated by the service manager, service writers, and unfortunately a few of the technicians. The only two technicians working there that I would trust with my car is John and Del. They are knowledgable and take good care of what they are working on. If you have to get your car serviced there stay away from a technician named Curtis at all costs. He was dubbed the comeback king for a reason. They only 'roll out the red carpet' for family, friends, and people of prestige and wealth- if you are one of these people they will treat you and your vehicle like gold including storing it inside the building, pushing it ahead of scheduled appointments, and giving you a discount. Ive seen customers lied to, customer vehicles scratched or pieces broken and then half ass fixed with glue and touch up paint, and ive seen one of the service writers harass some of the female customers to the point that he made my skin crawl even. I watched one tech actually put JB Weld on a cracked head on a brand new Silverado instead of just fixing it correctly under gm warranty. So unless you are sure to have Del or John working on your baby, just avoid this place altogether. The GM Customer service index this place has speaks for itself. >.> I recommend making the trip a few miles down the road to Big M Chevrolet in Radcliff, KY instead.
Heaven_is_inferno_orange is offline   Reply With Quote