View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 07:35 AM   #56
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
We just got finished with the new mods;Done 2 Girls Garage style. Thanks, Karen!!!!!!!!! She did most of it to tell the truth. I mostly watched. Well, by the time it was over, it became 2 girls & 2 guys garage as hubby helped some & another Camaro comrad, Andy came by & helped too. It all went pretty well. Just a few minor problems nothing major at all. Here are a couple of pics for now. I'll post up more & maybe a few little video clips tomorrow.

Edit: I forgot to mention the mods for those who have not read them a bunch of times in other threads: Ported throttle body, waterbottle relocation & air scoop (to go with the previously installed Cold Air Inductions cold air intake), and Black Iceolator (all with big thanks to Apex Chase) and painted mainfold Thanks to Karen (Heaven_is_inferno_orange) for the painting & installation help.
Turned out awesome!! Great job ladies!! I love watching you car come along and how much you enjoy modding and racing it, you are a true enthusiast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnighter View Post
Nice job on the manifold paint. I got that same intake in a box in my room. Gotta install it sometime.
Only takes 20 minutes for permagrin, get it installed! Thanks for choosing CAI Inc.!
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote