View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 04:20 PM   #243
Tribute

Drives: 2012 SLP ZL770 #17 (Hugger Orange)
A little back history and reasoning for the "Chapter 2" complete overhaul on my car. Again, I want to preface with a huge thank you to everyone that has found interest in my car and the way I was able to piece it together. I understand that there will be a decent chunk of you that don't agree with why I may be making the drastic changes. No worries...

Many years ago when I was just a child, I remember the car that got me into cars. It was a late 60s model Camaro. It was bright Hugger Orange with Black rally and hockey stripes. I even remember trying to make model cars just like it. When I first got my camaro I had the intentions of one day going hugger orange and in a ways recreating a modern throwback. With some help from SLP and Altauto that is going to happen. I appreciate all the help they've provided as well in working with me to create this Heritage throwback.

Here is the closest picture I can find to the car/era in which we are trying to closely mimic.

Of course the modern Gen 5 Camaro did a great job of doing this. Now just needed the hugger orange, painted stripes, a few other things, and why not add some serious HP and Suspension mods while at it.

Last edited by Tribute; 02-18-2013 at 07:57 PM.
Tribute is offline   Reply With Quote