View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 11:29 AM   #40
LSxcellent

Drives: MINI Cooper S
First, I'd to the detailer, and have my guy wash/wax the newest member of the family until she shines like liquid metal!

Next, I'd spend some time making sure the iPod adaptor is neatly installed and out of the way... gotta have the right tunes (whenever the radio is finally turned on).

Next, I'd take it to the parking lot by the beach and get some good sunset photos of her with some good light! I'd make sure my wife's got her auto-show outfit on... yeah, THAT one

Then we'd go for a cruise up the coast, cruising by all the expensive mansions in Manchester by the Sea, letting all the Porsche-loving-green-tooth'd-cheese-eating-surrendor-monkey-Euro-trash drivers know the King is back in town... Boy I'd let that big LS engine roar down some of those little lanes! Maybe a couple of burnouts (short ones) just for grins... those tires are going to be expensive!

Finally, we'd drive back home (taking the long way) and maybe just get some ice cream at the local spot where the bikers and hot-rods hang out... just to show off a bit. :-)

~LSx
LSxcellent is offline   Reply With Quote