View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 09:44 AM   #246
Bhobbs

Drives: 2015 SS 1LE Red Hot, 1970 Chevelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Gray View Post
In the 4th Generation it was below the SS in hp , and it is (NA) in the 5th generation which gives an indication that GM is not interested in it. Indeed, there is no referrence to the Z28 in that leaked GM document, which possibly means that the LS7 will be either an option on the SS or a standard on the 1LE. Most probably, the 1LE since it has a better suspension that can handle the LS7.

In business defination, the Z28 was at the decline level in the 4th generation and it is terminated now as a brand. This is known as the product life cycle.

Thats my own personal observation with no hard feelings or disrespect to Z28 owners or its history and please accept my apologies if my comments have offended you in any way.

No offense taken. I was just wondering what you meant.

Sure, the Z/28 badge was put on cars that didn't deserve it buy let's face it, the Camaro itself had been watered down so according to you, it never should have been revived. The 5th gen Camaro is about getting the Camaro back to where it belongs. That includes the Z/28 being the high performance track car. Its more than the 1LE but it doesn't need all the tech of the ZL1.
Bhobbs is offline   Reply With Quote