View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 06:52 AM   #24
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FAST SS View Post
First time attending Fest and I had a blast. Drove 11 hours to attend and I have to say I would do it again. Met some cool people over the four days I was there and that was probably the best part of Fest.

I would also like to thank the Mods that organized the event. With something this large a lot of work went into planning and organizing. Most attendees probably don't understand what had to happen months prior to make the event run smoothly. Again, a special thanks to you guys and gals.

Meeting a few of the Mods was awesome as well. I meet Camaro Spike and Mindz and I had a conversation with Mindz about a few PM's I sent him months ago. Great guy from my take.

I know some will complain, but that can be expected. I am sure more people had a good time than the ones that didn't. With that being said thanks again for everything.
Glad you had fun. It was good to meet you too! We'll have to work something out to hang out during my trips to NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro2lt View Post
camaro spike and all the mods are top notch guys! thanks mods for a great fest
I enjoyed discussing your car and your future plans for it Richie. Feel free to hit me up any time you wanna chat! (don't forget to call Kyle2k as well )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonemaro View Post
The host hotel was a fest in itself. I got to meet Camaro spike for a brief moment. Met PQ and his wife Bonnie, Mr. and Mrs. Tag Ur it, and Sir Nuke. It was a pleasure to finally meet and talk with them. Such a great time.
Good meeting you too man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
We certainly appreciate the gratitude.

But, the fest would be just the mods talking about how cool it would be to have a fest if you all didn't show up to make it a reality.

You guys, the members and your families, are the reason we can have this event.

thanks so much for making it worth it!
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote