View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 09:13 PM   #17
ASTEDA

Drives: 2SS 6M/CGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve@******** View Post
It's much better than saying 'read the second stickey and figure it our yourself'. A lot of new Camaro owners are not on these forums and don't have these resources. We wanted an affordable product to offer to our customers that gives them everything they need to install their amp and I wrote up instructions on how to do it quickly and easily. I don't see any fault in that or why you're being so critical.

If everyone went out and paid $30 for the output adapter like you did AND bought their Amp kit on top of that, they would easily spend more than what our whole kit costs delivered to their door. Most guys are getting their box AND the kit at the same time. We pack the kit inside the box so the kit essentially ships for free. If you are that worried about shipping costs, then you should stick to paying more locally. IE That pac unit from us is only 20 bux.

I agree that many of the hard core diyer's that want to decipher the wiring diagram and buy their own gear probably don't need our kits and I am certianly okay with that. However, looking at the wires you used for your install, you didn't even do it right so I dunno if you should be the one telling everyone how to do this or not. If they want to do it the right way then they have another option which is to get one of our kits.
LOL! Now I didn't do it right!

Steve, my install works just fine for $40.00 less than your kit. But hey, if you want to bash my install to make your business look good, more power to you.
ASTEDA is offline   Reply With Quote