View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 10:56 AM   #14
LDHitman23

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jude View Post
You are limited on the pro charger and you have to rob engine power to spool up the supercharger. Look into this kit and decide what horse power you want to have up to 650RWhp. You can keep your same LS3 platform and make all the power you can handle with TT. Just a thought for you, good luck on your decision!

http://www.ipsmotorsports.net/produc...oducts_id=4309
I dont want to make a huge amount of horsepower with this car. I would just like to be in the low 700's. I think that would be a nice amount of HP. Now for my next camaro, I know for a fact that that one will be a turbo charged machine. Trust me I would love to throw a TT on my car, but I just feel like that would encourage more HP lol.. I will just see how I like the procharger( their will be more mods after the procharger) and see what I think. Its just a learning experience.
Texas Speed LT Headers (no cats), LS3 Monster blower cam, Muffler Delete, Stage 3 Spec 3 Clutch,102mm F.A.S.T Intake Manifold, Comp Cam Push Rods, Comp Cam Dual Springs, D1-SC Procharger, ID850cc Injectors, Stealth Fuel Pump, F.A.S.T Fuel Rails, Tune by Brett Seaburg, Nitto Street Radials, Amber Halos and Fog Lights, Window Tint (5%) Nightshade Tail Lights, Interior Amber Dome Light and Trunk.

LDHitman23 is offline   Reply With Quote