View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 07:05 AM   #11780
ken53007

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by 572HP View Post
So Ken, never heard if you went to look at the Leaf and wanted to hear what you thought. After 2 and a half weeks, we really love the car. My wife is getting more comfortable knowing the range, so any of the anxiety that she had at first is now gone. We got our first power bill, which included 2 weeks of charging the car. It costs us about 63 cents per night to charge it. Her office is now looking into adding charging stations as well. So after 2 weeks, we've already saved over $110 in fuel. I wish we got commission on sales, because my wife has sold 3 Leafs in about 2 weeks.

According to the Tesla website, Tesla is building a sales and service center in Atlanta somewhere. The Tesla S model starts about $52k. That might be the upgrade for the leaf in 2 years. We'll see. I'm really liking all-electric.
I went and looked at and one test drove it and Iike it but because of all the credit card debt that I am in the payments were going to be way to much so I looked into buying 1 and it was still way too high if I get one it will be next year some time can't get out of debt by getting further into debt
ken53007 is offline   Reply With Quote