View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 08:36 AM   #3
johndawg
I'd rather be shooting...

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black/Black
Send a message via AIM to johndawg
I've been in a few different, 3 to be exact, Camaros and have noticed it in all of them including mine. It seems to be worse the colder it gets...

another quick note... Mine isn't as bad as the other 2 that I saw. On a test drive, the radio looked so bad, I had asked if they would replace the head unit if I were to buy it. The guy just kinda laughed and said he didn't see anything wrong with it. Go figure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell James View Post
On my 2SS the radio lighting seems strange. Kind of a bright cloudy area in the center and then a lot of vertical light streaks where any numbers or letters are. If I turn the brightness way down seems less noticeable, but then the ambient lighting is pretty much off. The center section between the speedo and tac are kind of the same way but not as bad as the radio.

Are they all this way, just crappy back lighting or should I have it checked out? Kind of makes the ambient lighting useless if I turn it up bright enough to see that, only to have the radio obnoxiously bright and streaky.

The Official Photographer of the 2010, 2011 & 2012 Camaro5 Fests!!! www.theshuttergroup.com
johndawg is offline   Reply With Quote