View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 12:07 PM   #14
camarograna2
Car Enthusiast

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow Camaro 2SS A/T
Send a message via MSN to camarograna2
Lear how to read dude. i was asking about a recall for the scoshe.. this is for the alpine kit that has a different groove for the screen fitment. What i was asking was if people that bought the Scosche kit receive any calls about recalls yet.

For everyone with the sosche kit, talked to Scosche today and they indeed confirmed they are not part of this recall due to the fitment. The issues they have are due to the touch screen (some type of power issue) and the SWC for some modesl that they will soon be releasing the firmware update.

Ohh and by the way austinjames since you want to be a smartass by questinioning if i have read this trail at all.... I already told you before that i have no issues with Scosche kit. I believe i also mentioned i would never put something so ugly like the metra on my baby. Hope your intentions were not to be trolling. If not, i am sorry for our misunderstanding. If you are trolling, then troll away you troll troll troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinjames View Post
you havent been reading this forum at all then. Nearly everyday theres a thread about scosche problems, screens, fitment, everything.

However the metras are running fine.