View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 07:16 PM   #26
Drago77
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Drives: 19 2SS vert, Mosaic Blk, A10
AWARD CATEGORY REQUESTS

As previously mentioned, we will hold our own awards at the BBQ- so make sure your 'Maro's lookin good!

We have 12 trophies to present and need ideas for categories. The trophies are nothing spectacular, but more of a recignition amongst our fellow Camaro enthusiasts... voting will work as follows: Each Camaro in attendance will be presented with a unique numbered plaque to display and denote that vehicle for the contest, and each owner will be given 1 score card. Each card will have 12 slots (1 per category) to vote for your favorite/most deserved car. The only stipulation is you CANNOT vote for your own car. Winners will be tallied and awards presented at the end of the BBQ.

We have the following customary categories, but need suggestions for the remaining slots:

#1)- Best overall V8
#2)- Best Overall V6
#3)- Best Interior
#4)- Best Engine Bay
#5)- Best Wheels
#6)- Best custom paint (any- interior, exterior, stripes, engine)
#7)- Most improved (Since last year's Memorial Day BBQ)
#8)- People's Choice/Best in show
#9)- Best stereo appearance/presentation
#10)-Best stock (or closet, in the event of no stock )
#11)-??
#12)-??

My only request is not to make it TOO specific (I.E.- no "Best Vert'", "Best Supercharger", "Specific generations" etc that would limit participation...)

Spread the word to your friends! Remember; this is an open event, ALL Camaro clubs are welcome (SFC5, TCC, ECC5, etc) as well as all local shops, etc... I've reached out to Lashway, Extreme, SFC5, TCC, SPC5... if you know anyone who may be interested, pass the invite along!

Last edited by Drago77; 05-07-2012 at 07:51 PM.
Drago77 is offline   Reply With Quote