View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 02:01 PM   #7
WiccaJew

Drives: Black & Blue 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyr0b0y View Post
actually i got one last night. Its a 2001 Z06 (385hp) for $15.5k, which was the best deal ive found so far. If you hop online for a Z06, the cheapest they go for is $18k or $19k.The guy im buying it from was really knowledgable about his car and took really good care of it. No dents dings, accidents, interior doesnt even have any rips or tears. He also swapped out all the fluids, and spark plugs with wires. Its Black on Black; completely stock. It's getting detailed today and I'm gunna pick it up tonight or tomorrow.
Hehe might as well use the Camaro as a daily and the corvette as the modster

Good choice I loved my 2002 vette. I only had it for a couple months, and I loaded up with mods. It ran 10s with half the mods my that my camaro would take :P.
Car got stolen out of the driveway :(.
I love my camaro more than it, but my corvette was a beast. The camaro is more practical for me and all around more comfortable, thats why (along with the amount of money it would take to buy a corvette instead of the camaro) i bought the camaro. If I had the money I would definitely get another corvette and mod the shit out of it . You will love owning the vette! .

ARH 1 7/8 headers, ARH 3" XPIPE, MBRP 3" Catback

Last edited by WiccaJew; 03-17-2011 at 02:13 PM.
WiccaJew is offline   Reply With Quote