View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 07:07 PM   #12
robertway

Drives: 2012 Challenger SRT8 Auto
Thanks for the compliments folks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by noweeds.net View Post
Robert,

Thanks a ton for all your effort with these videos- Sound is so hard to capture accurately without camera's automatic gain control 'flattening' everything out. This is the best i have seen to date.

Beautiful job on the editing too.

One thing that i have yet to capture on film is the lack of exhaust at the tail pipes with diverters open- the scene in the garage with the cold temps shows this perfectly.

Thanks again!

Wicked Camaro...

steve
Steve, thanks very much for posting. The diverters are great, they wreaked of quality as soon as I opened the box. I showed my father (an old MOPAR man from the 60's) and he thought they were awesome. He remembered the days he used to do cutouts with a cable and lever to activate them, he then told me how we walked to school both ways up hill barefoot in the snow. As soon as I opened them you could see the big smile on his face . Now I just have to get the car to the strip so he can hear them run wide open.

Thanks again for all your help throughout the process.

"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin

LS3 Camshaft Swap Do-It-Yourself Instructions - 2010 LS3 gone but not forgotten!!!
robertway is offline   Reply With Quote