View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 06:04 PM   #19
Tyler H
XLR8TNG

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast92RS View Post
I wonder if they will bring back the Z06 and Zr1?
I sure hope so because GM is building some serious kick butt cars with our ZL1's and the new C7! I can only imagine what the ZO6 will have to offer! To bounce back from near bankruptcy only a short time ago and be able to put such awesome cars like the Camaro and Corvette on the road not to say all the other great vehicles they produce is a true testament. I've been blessed to be able to choose whatever vehicles I wish to purchase and have looked at many other manufactures domestic,euro and imports and I still keep on coming back to good old GM! 25 years of being a loyal GM guy! I hope they keep on moving in the direction they are because they sure are putting out some great vehicles for us all to choose from. From a Cruze to an Escalade they cover all ranges of customers and their budgets! A close friend of mine and I traded cars for a day this past summer. He has a Porsche Carerra 4 and I have a ZL1. He spent close to 140k on his car and at the end of the day when we traded back all he had to say was " crap I could have saved 70k and had a lot more fun!". I had to politely agree! Bang for the buck my friends!
Tyler H is offline   Reply With Quote