View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 01:01 PM   #15
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaotiK View Post
It's nice that it looks like GM went the extra mile for some, but it's too bad that they have different tiered service (see: Canada).

I barely had XM for 3 months and it was cut. I did not nor do I expect a call to see how happy I was. No discount on the carbon fiber hood extractor... my window sticker was removed and has a big boot print from the truck driver who hauled it off the car hauler and lastly no ZL1 certificate or plaque such as Lethal Z received!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not disgruntled just pointing a few inconsistencies that demonstrate a different level of customer service.
Hello KaotiK,

I understand you take on the situation. I do apologize if you feel your service was not to your liking. I also would like to point out that XM is its own entity and service, General Motors makes it available on our vehicles. I would encourage you to reach out to us hear if you should encounter any issues as we will exhaust all resources we have to resolve your issue in the future.

Reggie B.
Chevrolet Customer Care