View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 08:05 AM   #29
NinoSS

Drives: 2SS/RS CGM LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpb972 View Post
Awesome! May we both have a grin a mile wide!
Post an update once it's installed. Yours will probably be done before mine.
Mine is not a DD so I will be putting the car away soon. I bought the kit knowing if I waited any longer my wife would have found better use of the money... I will install and tune early spring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TornadoSS View Post
You will like this setup. I run a novi 1500 with a tsp cam. Drives like an NA car down low but with the right gears and proper shifting these setups are killers. I have a manual car with 4.11 gears, I can get into high boost very fast with the right gear. It's a monster. The mid range hit is awesome.

OP, I chose a centri because I have gears and wanted a more linear torque curve than with the PD blower. I chose my cam with drivability without giving up any low end, as well as possible FI compatibility in the future. The future is now...

I have a hard time thinking that going a centri over a PD will disappoint on these cars, both make ridiculous power. As has been said by TornadoSS and others, in the right gear boost will be there.

Good luck!!!