View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 12:55 PM   #7
bi11ymc
"Silver Street"

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99
Why did I buy a 2010 Camaro? In 2008, I sold my 1998 Torch Red Z51 6-speed manual Corvette Coupe to my brother-n-law. That left me with my 2003 4x4 Extended Cab GMC Sierra. When gas shot way up in cost, I decided I didn't really need the truck. So, I began looking at what was available in the way of sporty coupes. I didn't want to go the Corvette route again, I had already done that. So I started researching the new Camaro, Challenger, Mustang and G37 Coupe. I chose the 2LT/RS with manual transmission because I wanted to be more responsible and drive a car that gets better gas mileage and is better on the environment. So, I traded the truck for it and after driving it about 6 months, I realized that I missed the torque of a V8, the stopping power of the Corvette and was tired of shifting gears, since I drive 90-95% city driving.

In April 2010, I ordered a 2SS/RS L99. In May, I traded in the 2LT/RS for "Silver Street". Silver Street will be getting better suspension components and a little boost to performance. I am looking forward to "Silver Street"s transformation.

CAI Inc., ARH LT Headers with Cats, Borla Touring Cat-Back; Pfadt Coil Overs, Sway Bars, End Links, and Trailing Arms; Comp Cams Blower Cam, Dual Springs, Push-Rods, and Lifters; GM LS2 Lifter Trays, 6.2 MLS Head Gaskets, Crank Bolt, and LS2 Front Cover; 3-Bolt Conversion Timing Gear, Katech C5R Timing Chain, ARP LS2/LS3 Head Bolt Kit, Melling Hi Volume Oil Pump, TVS 2300 Supercharger (Black); Build by Vengeance Racing; Custom Tune by Vengeance Racing

Last edited by bi11ymc; 07-20-2010 at 07:19 PM.
bi11ymc is offline   Reply With Quote