View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 11:44 AM   #1
CYBER69
NEMESIS (NEMI-"SS")

Drives: 2011 2SS-LS3, BLACK W/CYBER STRIPES
Clutch Slip / Malfunction question...?

Guys,

Just got the car back from the perf shop... lots of things done. (Kook's, Cam, Tune) Went down a back road, lined up for a good pull, dumped the clutch (thought for a second I was spinning the tires) but relized it was the clutch. The pedal only came back about 1/2-3/4 while in 1st, grabbed 2nd and 3rd and the pedal came all the way back... Has this happened to you guys before? My immediate thought was I had torqued engine and the linkage got caught.. ( thought mabey the xtra 100HP was the root cause) but reading the threads here and others it may be this Fluid return problem? car only has 5200 miles so the clutch should not be burned up... I do not race it, and did not get another chance to test it yesterday...I drive pretty normal, catch 2nd every once and a while, generally a week end cruiser... any help or ideas would be great!

Thanks in Advance / Ken
1969 RS/SS Lemans Blue 396-350HP Convertible - Orig. Owner and 2011 RS/SS Black/Black Coupe - PFADT Stage-II, CAI, Richmond 4:33's, Barton Flat Stick-Short Throw, KOOK's ceramic LT's, Comp Stage II Cam, QuickTime cut-outs, Ryne Cunningham Custom Tune, Flowmaster, Heritage Grille, Eric Vaughn "widened" wheels w/ 315 Dunlops, MPD1 R.Spoiler & Dave Kahn "Buried" Cyber Grey Metallic Stripes.... 593HP / 517RWHP.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CYBER69 is offline   Reply With Quote