View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 03:25 PM   #946
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com

Drives: Camaro LSX
So I went to Discount Tire to get my new rear tires put on (yes I've already burned through the other two). I have to go across town to the store that has the special "touch-less" machine. I get there and the machine is broken. They tell me there's another location that has a machine that's almost identical and should be good to put these on. On the way I stop by the bank to grab some cash, and as I'm doing a u-turn I curb my wheel! I'm usually so careful and have never curbed a wheel in my life. I was so pissed.

I get to the other location, and in the process they scratch the other one! It's not really bad, and they'll pay to get it fixed, but come on. If my wheel repair guy can't fix the curb rash it I'll have to get another outer hoop. I ran over to ARD and put my track wheels on. I'll run around on those for a few days until my Savinis are fixed.

I guess I should look on the bright side. I can have more fun on these tires for the next few days. Also...like Ice Cube said...I didn't even have to use my AK...I guess you could say it was a good day.
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote