View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 11:01 AM   #78
thespymaster

Drives: C7 / ZL1 / SS / trucsk
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeecamaro View Post
It is a long time. A freaking long time that my engine has been probably getting oil blow-by inside the intake system. The thought of that crap burns my ass so much.

Only thing worse is the feeling of getting strung along by the emails telling me my order will be shipping soon.

I'm so far in to this ordeal which means I need to stick it out until my can comes in. The harm has already been done so canceling my order and waiting on a new one won't make much difference now.

I know RX products are top notch ( had RX on my other Camaro) and make no excuses for them, but would like to chime in on the above in regards to your engine concerns !

I have a Stage III build by Livernois Motorsports and at the time of the build by them, I asked about installing a CATCH CAN for the same issues you address above and they "Livernois" stated they do NOT use or recommend the use of CATCH CANs for thier type of builds!

Furthermore if needed , you would think GM would have put it in as they have everything else built for the track on the ZL1 ( diff / oil coolers )

I have a RX can collecting dust
2015 GMC Denali 3500HD 4x4
2012 GMC Sierra 3500HD 4x4

Last edited by thespymaster; 05-23-2013 at 11:14 AM.