View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 09:57 PM   #39
BlownSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Actually, I didn't run right here after talking to magnuson. My phone conversation was about 2 minutes long.......I expressed what the problem was......he had already spoken with the service person at the dealership and he told me that they would not cover any labor. I told him in a calm voice that I thought it was a crappy position for the company to take. .....he said he was sorry and that " this stuff just happens" or something to that effect, I said thank you and that was it. I took 2 days to calm down and started doing research on the known problem which led me back here and I posted what happened. I may not be happy witb the outcome but at least anybody that comes across this problem/post has some 2 sided info to use when deciding where to spend tbeir money. Mine won't be with magnuson ever again..
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.
BlownSS is offline   Reply With Quote