View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 01:04 AM   #33
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by figja-me View Post
May I ask what this is ? And what Gm did for the Military. I undersatnd the badge,, But what was the offer ? Any info would be great , I served in the US Navy for 12 years , & My daughter is in the US Navy now On the USS Ronald Reagan , She was just in Japan for 2 months helping out.. Thanks
the badge started out as a limited edition, camaro. only 100 were to be produced to go on 100 camaros.

But many people emailed Fbodfather & Gm asking them to release these badges for those who served, so they Decided to sell these badges.
Heres fbodfathers email

Good afternoon, Camaro Comrades!

Many of you recently received information on a Limited Edition "Honor and Valor" Camaro. And for those of you who haven't - I've attached the information at the bottom of this email.

Additionally, we have a very special offer to members of our Military - those that are active, retired*, reservist, and national guard. Those details are attached as well.

Since then, I've had several veterans ask me about purchasing an "Honor and Valor" Medallion for their Camaro - and I'm pleased to announce that they are now
available.

Go here: http://mdgglobal.com/honorandvalor/index.html

....to order a Medallion for your Camaro -- The cost is $21.75 each - and includes free postage.

On behalf of everyone at GM -- our Dealers and Suppliers - we thank all those who have served - or who are serving - in our Armed Forces.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote