Thread: Ted Jannetty
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 10:41 AM   #1
Rdphish73

Drives: 2012 Ashen Grey LS-3 RS/2SS Coupe
Ted Jannetty

I just wanted to give a shout out to Ted Jannetty Racing in Waterbury CT. I know many are well aware of Ted and it was through these forums that learned of him. I also know I'm preaching to the choir. But here's my TJ experience.

After making my appointment 4 days in advance, I arrived yesterday at 8 am for a new exhaust system. Ted had recommended Dynatech SuperMaxx headers to go with the new still in the box Borla "S-Type" Cat Back I showed up with. I took Teds recommendation and had his staff install the Dynatech (ceramic coated) headers, HF Cats, and my Borla. I also asked Ted to give me his magical tune!

In the few hours while was chillin with my IPad, every staff member was very friendly, answered any questions I threw at them, and were obviously dedicated. Even though Ted didn't have to do this, in a quiet moment he walks up to me and says, "So....you want the tour?" He showed me the original 2 bay garage that he started with, showed me the new garages, the Dyno room.....and his personal 502 "900hp" Chevy Malibu Wagon and gorgeous Split-Bumper (1970 1/2?) Camaro. Touring Teds place is like being a kid at FAO Schwartz!

My experience was well above and beyond what I expected. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice that Ted is extremely passionate about what he does. I can't thank you and your staff enough Ted. My SS is a completely new animal! Idle is smooth, the sound is intoxicating, and the power gain is awesome!! Any 5th Gen Camaro owner in the Northeast owes it to themselves to get their arse and their ride to Ted Jannetty!

:flag2:

P.S. They also carry Ardex detailing products....best in the biz IMO.
2012 AGM LS-3 RS/SS: Airaid CAI, Ceramic Coated Dynatech SuperMaxx LT Headers, High Flow Cats, Borla "S-Type" Cat-Back Exhaust, Ted Jannetty Tuned, LS-3 Cowl Badging, RS/SS Fender Badging. Custom Bow-Ties by Lupe
Rdphish73 is offline   Reply With Quote