View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 05:48 PM   #1244
Inferno2SS

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by camero View Post
Wow I saw the most bizzarre hilarious IOM Camaro listing today on eBay...

2010 Chevrolet Camaro BRAND NEW
2010 2SS pkg w/RS *Automatic*PLEASE SAVE ME!! HELLLLP!!

Help me!! I am a brand new 2010 Chevy Camaro. Not just a regular Camaro, a 2SS with the 6.2 liter V8 in Inferno Orange. I was just built in February and shipped to this little Chevrolet dealership in the middle of freakin nowhere!! If a vehicle can't tow a bass boat or have a place for a gun rack put in it, these hayseeds can't sell it. I'm doomed to spend the rest of this winter outside, in the snow, parked next to a Cobalt!! I'm the reincarnation of an American icon, I don't deserve this!! Please save me from these syrup sucking, stump jumping, wood chopping salesmen. I deserve to be parked in a garage, heated preferred, with a soft car cover keeping me clean!! Will you give me a good home? To make things even worse this dealership is advertising to sell me at INVOICE!!! My gosh, other dealerships are getting sticker plus for their Camaro's!! If the other Camaro's back at the factory found out about this I could not live with myself. Please save me from this hillbilly hell!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevr...ht_5825wt_1167

That is pretty funny stuff. One thing I noticed that was kind of odd, under Basic Information it says "Exterior Color: Summit White"
Inferno2SS is offline   Reply With Quote