View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 01:28 PM   #8
DNAudus

Drives: Bumblebee Camaro SS
Thanks all, I'll make sure I stay well away from the stripes when I polish (or use tape). It's good to know that there is nothing wrong with the passenger side mirror.

I'm in Cambridge but I bought the car from Rogers of Brock just north of Preston. I have to take it back to Bauer & Millet for any warranty work, but I guess I have to factor in fuel as it may be cheaper to fix little things at the Camaro centre down here. You might see me up in Leeds every now and then though, as my company has offices up there.

I think the reason I have the side repeaters is because the UK model has them in the mirrors but mine has nothing. I have a brake light in the rear window but it was the red LED's just above the rear bumper on the wings that I was wondering about. Rick, are they switched on with the lights on your UK car?

I'm supposed to be in Vegas on the date of the meet but the flights aren't booked yet so if anything changes I'll be there.

Oh, by they way, I love this car! I was in London today and parked next to an Aston DBS and an Audi R8 Spider, but it was the Camaro that people were taking pictures of :-)

Cheers,

Damian.
DNAudus is offline   Reply With Quote