View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 08:34 PM   #21
sabrescamaro

Drives: TB SS and temporarily 2LTRS VR
Quote:
Originally Posted by pck823 View Post
Like some of you, it's my opinion that little things like that are what separate automobile manufacturers from car makers. When I worked at GM, there was a movie we were always forced to watch that basically asked us how we could bring the company to a point where, like Harley Davidson, had fans and customers that believed in the company so much to the point that they would get GM or Cheveolet tattooed on their bodies.

If anyone is listening....if you build an aftermarket shifter like this, I will buy it!!
Some people have chevy tattooed on their body... In all honesty, I don't think it would look good in the current camaro interior. I wouldn't be for them changing the interior around for a shifter, because they'd have a separate interior for the manual... It would be cool to work it in, but I think it's important to not try to make a new version of an old car. People like the camaro design because it meshes the two, but if it was just old, it would look cool, but not as striking... Just my opinion
sabrescamaro is offline   Reply With Quote