View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 09:24 PM   #1
InfernoMan2011

Drives: 2011 Inferno Orange 1LT
New member....some basic questions

I am new to Camaro5.com, and will be picking up my 2011 Inferno Orange 1LT tomorrow morning. I am excited to be back in the car scene again. I have owned a 66' Mustang Hardtop, 2001 Mustang, 2006 Mazda RX-8, and a Mazda 6 i Sport Value. I have wanted a 5th generation Camaro for a while now and it is finally becoming a reality. I had some issues a particular dealer and that has all been sorted out finally! I am getting the car with the specs I wanted minus the factory rally stripes (more on that later). I have been a classic Mustang fan in the past, but have also always loved the classic Camaros. This Camaro will be my first GM vehicle and I can't wait!

So my first question is:

What is the best method of adding the white rally stripes to my car? Dealer wants $460 -500 to add them, and they are 1 inch narrower than the factory stripes. However, I found some nice rally stripe kits at Ricks Camaros.com, and they come with the stripes for the rear spoiler as well. Anybody have these stripes? I will be having a spoiler installed at the same time as the stripes. I am located in Central Arkansas area if anybody knows of a reputable place that does good striping work. Thanks for any suggestions.

-infernoman2011
InfernoMan2011 is offline   Reply With Quote