View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 07:18 AM   #25
Tysen

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. STARK View Post
haha, well the Mark 2 model WAS better , I hope it turns out as planned, ill keep ya updated on how I advance mine through its phases, if you dont mind doing the same, maybe we can bounce ideas back and forth. Hopefully we can manage to keep these two camaro's unique for awhile. and hope none of those gay mustangs catch on! haha,
I like your sub installation, mine happens to be just a box i have bolted under the trunk behind the seat, cutting my trunk space in half. but i did install the AMP on the back of the pull down seat, that way when i need to get to it or replace blown fuses, i just pull the back seat down and there it is, a thought, it looks like yours might be installed on the floor (just thinking incase you need to set something on top of it ya know?)
Yeah, I took the plastic piece out that covers our battery and made an MDF replacement. Amp is mounted directly to that, with holes drilled through the MDF to route the cables through. I'm going to make a cover for it eventually, but for the time being I just set stuff to the side of it or in the net.

I also sent in an application for Stark 1 plates. Not sure if those are taken in TN yet, but my two backups are Stark and Ironman. Of course, I will miss my current plate, SHKNBKE, but it just doesn't fit the theme (unless I put a giant Fig Newtons sticker on my windshield).