View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 11:03 PM   #5
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Personally, I don't mind the layout/colour scheme, the black & grey is simple & easy to read. But it could be updated. Any update is barely going to be more than skin deep. It is a v-bulletin forum, and as such it will remain looking more or less like every other v-bulletin forum put there. Likewise, the search will continue to suck until v-bulletin makes it better.

There is a thread around here with suggestions for new emoticons (I forget what its titled though). Its probably been inactive for more than a year, but has a good number of replies. If there are any that you think should be added, feel free to share them there. Also, with regard to smiles, I'm not sure if you know this or not, but there are a bunch of them available if you click on 'more' underneath the display to the right of the 'advanced post reply' screen.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote