View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 10:50 AM   #71
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Well finally got around to doing my bowties. I got some pre-cut vinyl off amazon. The rear bowtie was a piece of cake but the front was a royal pain. When I would do the front no matter what it would crease all over. I eventually got it to only crease a litle bit and I am going to leave it for now. Now I ordered orange vinyl and boy is it bright compared to my IOM but atleast the ugly gold is gone All that is left right now for future mods is installing my LED DRLs and my ported throttle body when I get it painted. It just sucks that thanks to my APEX scoop and washer bottle I gotta take off the washer bottle to install the LED DRL on the driver side.

I don't particularly care for the these bowtie overlays. I will have to see if they grow on me or I may just end up painting mine. With my painting history I am a little worried. I'll have to see what other ideas I come across but until then I will be sticking with these.

Well I managed to get a spare front bowtie so I will attempt to paint it when it comes in. I am going to see how orange on the chrome part and black on the gold part of the bowtie looks. Any other suggestions are appreciated.*

*Yea painting didn't go so well haha, will most likely order some painted bowties, front and rear*
Attached Images

Last edited by kjkjr27; 10-06-2012 at 07:48 PM.
kjkjr27 is offline   Reply With Quote