View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 09:44 AM   #6
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
You CAN fit a 17" Weld RT-S, Bogart, or CCW wheel on the back of your car without changing the brake set-up, those specific wheels will fit over the Brembos. Many people on here (including myself) are running the 17x10 drag wheels as mentioned above with the stock Brembo brakes. 16" wheels will fit if you swap out your rear brakes with the V-6 brake system. It is highly recommended to change your rear lower control arms if running the 17" Welds. If not, you run the risk of the LCA contacting the inner wheel. Bogarts and CCW wheels have been used without changing or modifying the LCA's at all. BMR has a superb aftermarket LCA available in both an adjustable version (TCA029) and a non-adjustable version (TCA028) for use with lowered vehicles. In my own car, I am running a 17x10 Weld RT-S with our Drag Race Suspension Package (DRP007) which was designed for use with 15" drag wheels. I have plenty of clearance now!!! Plus, the option to use a 15" wheel later down the road if I want to purchase the necessary Wilwood brake components. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'll be glad to get you pointed in the right direction.
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote