View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 12:23 AM   #13
Rockytophummer

Drives: 2006 Hummer H2 2010 2SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygain View Post
this is not a stupid question

I bought my camaro from a french seller who is located in USA, Atlanta.

So for the 2LT model with sunroof, Automatic gearbox and rally stripe, it cost to me is around 45.000 €, so 64.200 $ ... (this price is the total amount that it cost to me, chevy + shipping + french "fee")

It's very expensive for you, but for me (for french drivers) that's cheap ^^

French Chevrolet dealers don't sell the camaro... the corvette yes, but not the camaro So we must buy it on USA ...
Thanks for awnsering my Question and when it arrives take some pics and post for us. Also I viewed your garage from my I.phone so not best picture but I like the car you currently have. Never saw one like that. What type of car is it and who builds it? Also I had saw a posting before of a camaro somewere in Europe or it may have been Australia not sure it's been a while but 2 of tail lights the 2 inner ones I believe were Yellow if I'm not mistakin but I was wandering if your car would be like this? & last question from when I went to japan I recall driver side being switched is it same way in France and I don't guess your Camaro will be built like this since it's being shipped from Atlanta. But is other GM vehicles like the Corvette have drivers side on the left or right side of the vehicle? Sorry again for silly Questions just not everyday you get a chance to talk to Camaro fans from other countries but it's cool this awesome sight has people from all over the world and everybody is cool people. Well I'll quit babbling on and hope you get your car soon so you can enjoy!
Rockytophummer is offline   Reply With Quote