View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 11:11 AM   #3
arkentect

Drives: 2010 Camaro SGM 1LT M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by max212 View Post
Hi everyone. I am a potential buyer of 2010 camaro ss. And trying to gather information about them, the most important is if there are any serious issues with that year of camaro that I should be aware of. I tried using search on the forum but search function doesnt seem to work at all. The car will be occasionally taken to the strip and opened up on the highway from time to time. Also how does it compare to competition performance wise (5.0 mistang and srt 8's ) while test driving them at dealers cant really open them up and understand which one is better, I honestly dont have a big prefference in muscle cars but from what i managed to gather ls3 in camaro has more aftermarket support and tuning potential plus it comes with wider tyres in the rear. I am leaning more towards camaro as there are more of them available in my area for a good price. Any advice and information would be much appreciated sorry if i posted in the wrong thread
You can always open them up with Salesmen in the car for the test drive. Wouldn't buy a car if I couldn't. Every car feels fine under normal slow speeds. Always take it to a highway and open it up on the on-ramp to at least 75mph
arkentect is offline   Reply With Quote