View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 10:47 PM   #35
Junkman2008
"Detailing Devil Dog"

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al C. View Post
I should of clarified, didnt agree with the bashing just with the results. Great job Junkman. Im sure the hrs spent justified the cost, however much it was.
I didn't consider your post bashing at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
I wish I lived close to you. I would pay $1,000 in a second to get that kind of job. I love the look of a car after a detail like that, but I'm not a fan of all the hard work it takes to make it happen.
You sir are a master for sure.
The work involved.... THAT'S why I don't do this for a living. That's a LOT of work to earn a lousy 1K and add to that, I get all anal about the work and do way more than I planned. At my age, sitting in a air conditioned office with a plush leather chair is definitely more desirable than sweating over a car. That's why I went back to college and got my degree after the Marine Corps. This man figured it out early in life and now I own the IT firm that I work for. Add to that, I love my boss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
Not sure why anyone feels the need to criticize the Junkman for making money and providing an excellent service. It's the car owners money and they can spent it however they want. I've always enjoyed watching Junkman's videos and have learned a ton by watching...usually have to watch them more than once
More people should follow your lead and watch those video twice. More people would know the answer to my riddle. :thumbs:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
Those who guessed no wax at all obviously don't know much about the Junkman...lol...because he would never call the job done without waxing it too!!!
First, let me apologize for using the word 'boner'! I didn't realize that you were a woman! Now I'm all embarrassed!

Junkman2008 is offline   Reply With Quote