View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 11:58 AM   #14
Saint_Shroomie

Drives: 2013 Chevy Camaro 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeeb View Post
Definitely don't care for an SS. I don't want an older year model, thats the thing. I am perfectly content with a V6, because I know I will get great gas mileage. I do NOT enjoy getting only 14 mpg in my truck that I own now... Makes me not want to go anywhere lol. The only issue I think I may have with getting a 2012 2LT is the leather will be used... and since I am OCD, if it has any tiny wrinkle or stretch in the leather, I won't want it. It also cant have more than 10k miles on it.

And you know that you can play music with bluetooth off of your phone with bluetooth in 2012 right? You just have to have the connectivity package, I believe. I am starting to think that the older style radio will be better because its easier to use and not so distracting.
I did not know that, my 2011 Equinox couldn't do it even though it had a blutooth connection. About the leather, if it's used, and doesn't have at least a minor wrinkle in it, it will once you put a few thousand miles on it, so I wouldn't be too picky about it. While I do agree that 14 mpg is aweful, you should know that the V8's get much better than that what with the AFM system, and provided you keep your foot under control.
Saint_Shroomie is offline   Reply With Quote