View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 04:31 PM   #930
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroI View Post
WOW amazed people put this kind of money into there rides just to sell pennies on the dollar. I have dropped some serious money into mine, but glad had the forthcoming not to sell or at least put more than couple 1000's miles on it. Losing a couple thousand is one thing but tens of thousands is just burning money. Hey if you got it to burn...burn away. Just not seeing such an incredible ride being sold to move into a new Stingray. Don't get me wrong, Stingray is nice, but have already seen tons of Stingrays in my area already and have never seen a Kronix build. Just sayin
Appreciate the kind words my friend , you've always been so supportive of my build. Believe me, it's such a hard pill to swallow knowing the amount of blood, sweat & money involved in creating the ZLX. It's real funny how SLP announced their Panther Edition, a full year after my car, and when you compare the 2, their's is a cheap knockoff with average, overpriced suspension parts, interior mods and basic controls. I made the Panther before it was even a twinkle in their eye!

I struggle everyday, and flip flop like a freshly caught fish in a boat, sell it, don't sell it. I took a gentleman for a test drive this weekend, and I don't think he was expecting what he experienced. I think he'd need ear protection when he drove the car, it's just straight obnoxiously fast, loud & sinister, and needs the right person behind the wheel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquablueL99 View Post
There is only one and the one and only ZLX!!

....and John, my friend built it....

Kurt ABL99...
Always too kind my friend, Kurt.....I can't take the credit though, I designed it and Cunningham Motorsports built it. I only wish I was talented enough to do more than I did. Thank you my friend for your continued support & ALWAYS being there for me! You're a special man, KK and I'm proud to call you a friend!

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote