View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 12:25 AM   #13
62nalide

Drives: 2013 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeSS View Post
Ya a l99 with little mods is going to give it a run for its money. the m3 is going to need DCT and little mods to be faster. DCT is key. mine has DCT, trust me its nuts.

but again they are not drag cars. Muscle cars beating expensive European cars is nothing new. ALthough i KNOW the m3 is going to be faster around a track and in the luxury department. Just a different car, for a different person.
Correct, glad you mentioned that, this guy was pissed! even though the camaro does very well on a road corse. BMWs is NOT a drag car. They perform well in different type of courses not to mention they handle very well in high speeds and they are more like a status type car, my girlfriend makes like 3 times more than me :( lol but she was all about BMWs now she became a Caddy person this year. I myself won't get one for 1 they cost too much for me to even think about getting one and 2 I buy nothing but american cars again not bashing on european cars I'm not the euro luxury car type, I just like looking at them.
62nalide is offline   Reply With Quote