View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 07:37 PM   #1
600hp-lpe

Drives: 2010
Northeast meet before the snow flies event

Hi Everyone,
I would like to see if we can get a Camaro5 meet together for the northeast members, before the snow flies and most of us start to put the cars away for the winter.. (Well, I am putting mine up for the winter, anyway)

I am thinking we do this on Oct 17th (Saturday). Don't want to impact Football sunday.. We could use the following Saturday Oct 24th as a rain/alternate date if needed.

I suggest we meet at the Anhauser Bush plant in Merrimac NH. they have a good sized lot that we could meet at, say around 1-2 p.m. and go for a cruise from there. I am thinking we go to KC's rib shack in Manchester NH. (about 10 miles away) for an afternoon BBQ. If you havn't tried them, the best ribs in the area, and are about 10 miles away from the Bud plant, so people shouldn't get too lost. They are on Phantom Gourmet's Diamond list.

We could commute "in" as groups from different areas to the bud plant in merrinac if we have enough interest (and Camaro's) that want to go from different areas.

I would like to get a headcount and schedule us at K.C's ahead of time.. Please post if you are interested, and we can start discussing the cruise in.
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote