View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 06:20 PM   #26
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalCorp View Post
I ordered weeks ago and just got this email from them today.

"I just received an update that the Oracle ghosted black side markers are expected to be back from paint and ready to ship around the end of next week or beginning of the following week. I apologize for the delay. I will keep you updated on the status of your order and send you the tracking information as soon as it ships. Please feel free to call or email us anytime with questions. We appreciate your business and have a great day."

These are a replacement from ones that broke in a accident. Cant wait them get them back on! :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambo Camaro View Post
Yea i seen where they said they were on a 2-3 week back order on the 11th this month .. I placed my order today and Tyler messaged me back and tole me the end of next week or begining of the next . I dont mind the wait , gives me something to look forward to !!
Thanks for the business and support guys! I apologize that they are not readily available, but that's just the way it goes sometimes with items as hot as these. I appreciate your patience, and if you have any questions please feel free to call, PM or email me anytime! Have a great weekend and a happy Easter!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007