Thread: 45th EDITION
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 08:10 PM   #159
hightower
LS3 Black Widow

Drives: 2012 45th 2SS LS3 and 1968 Mustang
Officially came up with a nickname for my camaro.
Everyone asks me if I'm going to name my car or something and none of the typical names for cars appeal to me. I don't want to name it after a girl, and I couldn't think of much else to name it after.

But when my old man ordered me a 45th camaro shirt described as a "black widow shirt" I knew exactly what nickname to use.

So now I'm officially nicknaming my 45th Anniversary camaro "Black Widow", and I think it fits perfectly with my theme to black out the car in the future. And to add to my legitimacy, there's plenty of black widow spiders here in GA so it's fitting my car be named that! Not to mention the factory color scheme being black widow-ish.

Also just ordered a CFM engine cover from chevy. They just released it recently I believe, and I plan on accenting it with red. As well as the rest of my engine bay with CFM and Red accents.

Does anyone know exactly what color the stripe is? I'm wondering if it's victory red or another shade. I can't seem to find anything more than "red" as chevy describes it on their website. I might drop by a dealer this week to ask and look at some VR camaros to find out.