View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 03:01 PM   #30
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
DerScotsman...that would've helped a bit in the beginning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyforlife View Post
i mean theres nothing wrong with four cylinders but i think it should be for the cobalts. i think that a a v-6 is fast and i have proof. my mom drives a 2002 pontiac grand am gt and it would smoke almost any v-8 car in town. so i dont have a problem with it, its just that change is good but i hate change. i hope ppl see the way i see things.
There's nothing in there about the 4 cyllinder replacing the V6...not the way I read it. But rather, to add the 4 to the lineup.

And all this Cobalt talk...Seriously, come on. The turbo Cobalt will probably still beat the ~260 horse V6 Camaro...so I don't see the point in that argument..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokn' View Post
i'm also kinda upset that gm just pretty much dropped the whole "we will be competitive to mustang prices." i just hope it's not too much.
He didn't completely drop it. He said it will be more, and that's nothing new. If you're thinking thousands more...your insane (and if that's the truth...well, so's GM.) But ~$1000 more for an EXTREMELY superior car. That's not unreasonable to me.