View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 12:16 PM   #8
jokerswild

Drives: 2SS/RS CGM M6
I just tried working with them and Courtesy Chevrolet over emails... both were horrible.

JJ only sent me the MSRP quote, so I said they'd have to do better than that to earn my business. So she said she "talked with her manager" and can give me $250 off MSRP. I did the math, on a 2ss/rs, that comes out to a whopping .7% discount... sweet!
The most they would go (after informing them that other places are offering $500 over invoice) is $750 over invoice, but the quote provided was for about $30 under MSRP. Either they're not paying ANY attention to what they're doing (which makes me not want to deal with them), or they're intentionally trying to rip me off (which makes me not want to deal with them).

Courtesy Chevy offered a good price, but when I asked for the actual quote, and that I was ready to come in and put money down... I got zero response. Two days later, I asked for an update and the quote... again nothing.

I finally walked into Bob Stall Chevrolet in La Mesa. Not only were they willing to match the price I was "quoted" by Courtesy, they ALMOST had it in stock for me. They already have a good number of 2011's available and ready to go, they just didn't have the exact color combo I wanted.

Not trying to steer anyone away from Becky or Scotty, I hear they're wonderful to work with! I'd highly recommend Bob Stall though if anyone is in the area.
jokerswild is offline   Reply With Quote