View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 03:35 PM   #133
slowfofo

Drives: slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by GretchenGotGrowl View Post
Yes I did. It is why I have not jumped on the "lawyer up" bandwagon. Once that happens, the BBB will stop their investigation. They don't like responses like the one JoeyB got, and their rating will probably go down if he let's them finish thier work. If he lawyer's up, then it will probably stay at an A rating.

I wonder if that isn't part of the GMS MO??? Force everyone to court and keep it out of the public eye.
It seems to me the BBB got a black eye when they started extorting business's with "pay for a grade" I saw on TV where Wolfgang Puck was in a lawsuit with the BBB because they said pay or get a bad grade and when he said NO – they gave all his restaurants F grades. They were pretty much exposed after that.

Like the BAR in California. I you get regular repair work and something goes wrong then by all means whine away. But they don’t strike me as the proper channel to ask for help on you self proclaimed Street Driven Race Engine. BAR and RACE don’t mix. It says Granatelli is not a paid member therefore their Grade does not appear to be paid for but earned. If they get service like I did I see why they got the grade.

Everyone here says Granatelli took care of them – even Joey B. He just says after something went wrong he was not there to support him like buy him a new motor. If it is true what the above thread says – Granatelli never even got a chance to see the problem so again – something is fishy. You know what they say. There is the customers’ side of things, the business’s side of things and then the true lies in the middle. Joey B had us believing he can’t drive his car a block without an issue but never mentioned the work was done a year ago. If the work was done a year ago and it never worked why keep going back or why wait a year to go on here and say it never worked?
slowfofo is offline   Reply With Quote