View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 12:55 PM   #25
TwitchZ28

Drives: 2002 Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deki View Post
Dude I'll give you everything you wrote about the Camaro vs GT and what you think of it, except this. No way! The GT's visibility is a lot better in every aspect, especially out front. I did one HPDE in my buddies Camaro, and that rear view mirror obstructs vision in right turns and the design of the car makes it difficult to place it on the track. GT in that regard is much better than the Camaro. It's literally one of the two reasons why I picked it over an SS. Everything else is a wash on these two cars. I love the "wave" of torque the LS3 makes, but I also love the top end of the Coyote. I love the Camaro seats, and I agree, the 2012+ is, at least from what I perceived, a huge difference. They are comfortable, supportive, and yet, not too restrictive. My GT seats, in comparison, feel flimsy and like I've said on here before, feel like I'm sitting ON them instead of IN them, unlike in the Camaro. The interior, I think, is still better on the GT, at least the premium version (the aluminum accents are actual aluminum by the way). Great write up.
Maybe the smaller slimmer mirror for '13 was the difference maker? I used to be able to see out of mustangs better, but I had pretty good forward visibility in the '13 I drove.
TwitchZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote