View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 12:18 PM   #4
bitinas

Drives: 2011 camaro 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven13 View Post
sweet car, i wish i wouldve gotten a IOM also, or the RJT. I was stupid for going with white. I gotta say though, I'm not the biggest fan of the painted rims, I got the bare aluminum version of the same wheels. sure the brush strokes arent uniform at all, but im a bare metal kinda guy.

too bad ou dont have the RS package either, thats another thing i wish i had. just more room for improvement huh?
thanks man,
talking about white camaro, take a look at this thread : http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175553
in my opinion this guy -ZoMBiE_KMF - has the best looking white v6 in this forum. it doesn't matter what color is your car, you can make it look bad ass.
i didn't buy RS package on purpose. i knew that i'm gonna get different spoiler and different rims, so i chose non-RS model. as you say - more room for improvement.
talking about wheels, i have stock 19' wheels. they are not painted. maybe it looks different in the photos

P.S. english is my second language. i'm originally from europe, so apologies if i make some mistakes

P.P.S. upgrades coming soon
bitinas is offline   Reply With Quote