View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 12:48 PM   #1
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Drives: 2016 C7 Z51
BaylorCamaro's Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Build Thread (Round 2)!

Well everyone I decided to treat myself to a particularly nice bday present. I traded in my 2010 2LT/RS for a 2013 ZL1. THIS CAR IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

For people unfamilar with my old build you can check it out HERE

I had a 2010 Black 2LT/RS that had just about every mod you could do. Brembo upgrade, slotted rotors, suspension, SS rear diff, custom 1 piece drive shaft and RX Supercharger system, among a few other things. I got the car superchargerd by RX performance last June and ever since my car just did not run right, and I kept running into tuning issues. I got so fed up with this that I started to look into a new Camaro. I had planned on only upgrading to an SS, but as things would have it I splurged on a 2013 Camaro ZL1.

I am going to take it slow with the moding (at least that's the plan) and really research everything that I really want. This car feels nearly perfect as is, so I can only imagine what aftermarket upgrades would do! I have spent 90% of my time in the V6 sections on C5, I know just about everything there is to know about the V6 but not that much about the ZL1. I look forward to starting my new chapter!

The photogrpaher is Malcolm Perez, if you're in the Houston area he does great automotive photography! Here's his flickr account:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/malcolmperezphotography

NPP Fuse Pull

PFADT Tri-Y Headers & Cats

Pictures taken by Mike Wilkes, models are Jessi Marie Serrano & Shelby James Leger

Stay posted for more to come!

Last edited by BaylorCamaro; 02-25-2014 at 08:54 PM.
BaylorCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote