View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 09:09 AM   #19
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Picking a CAI is another tuff decision. There are so many good options....and that's a good thing.

I've heard alot of good things about both the C.A.I. and ADM CAI so if it's between those it's probably going to come down to a cosmetic issue. Which one looks better to you for the price.

Personally I like the looks of the open box filter. Came real close to buying the Roto-Fab but after researching and talking with Jim Halltech I went with the Halltech Yellow Jacket. He is big in the Corvette world and some of the big builders like Nickey Chicago are starting to use it exclusively. I'm very pleased with it, I've had no issues, no tune needed, great support from Jim, resonable price (~$350), and I think it looks great. Just my opinion though. You should at least look at it....do a search on this section.
Attached Images

-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote