View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 12:09 AM   #1
redneck13
Gear Head

Drives: 1998 Chevy Silverado
Cool Silverado Fans and owners (preferably owners)

Pic is under my name as my avatar (FYI)

lets talk about silverado's
i own a 1998 Silverado 2500, i have cooper dominators on chrome 16 inch eagle alloy 101's. im not to sure what you would classify the vynals as, i think they are a mix between tribal and racing flags. the image is the only real one that i have but im gettin more soon (sorry about the low quality and bad angle). i have dual exhaust from flowmaster. i have an upgraded differential (no specs on that i bought it like that). other than that the engine is stock. if i ever get the money im going to get the 572 (im waiting to come into some major money). im going to get a 6 speed manual. im gonna get an edelbrock supercharger, and exhaust system. i sold the bed shell, and got a soft tonel cover for the 8 foot bed. im thinkin about buyin a custom SS body kit since they didnt make ss until like 2001, but only if i can get it in chrome and not painted. im going to get it converted to 4WD, mabey get a lift kit and replace the rims and tires. im not sure on rims, but im thinking about bfgoodrich mud terrains for tires.

post your silverado and talk about sum mods u made or are thinking about making.

Red Neck
White Trash
Blue Collar

Last edited by redneck13; 12-14-2007 at 01:46 AM.
redneck13 is offline   Reply With Quote